Questions and Answers
What can I expect from a typical J.S. Fitness personal trainer workout?
Why One-on-One Training?
Why are my fitness results better at J.S. Fitness?
What is a Personal Trainer?
Who needs a Personal Trainer?
What attributes should a Personal Trainer possess?
What are J.S. Fitness hours of operation?
Q - What can I expect from a typical J.S. Fitness personal trainer workout?
- Sessions last 45 to 60 minutes.
- Sessions include a mixture of strength training with free weights and
as well as cardiovascular training.
- Each client will receive a customized exercise program based on his
or her own goals and needs.
- Every session will include a warm-up, a cool-down, stretching and nutritional
- There are many different packages available with several payment options
to work with everyone's budget.
- Optionally, you can train with your own selection of music for the optimal
Q - Why One-on-One Training?
A - There is so much to learn about the human body! Unfortunately,
that is the very reason why it becomes so confusing and difficult to achieve
your fitness goals alone. One-on-one personal training sessions with J.S.
Fitness are about you, the client. We take the confusion out of reaching
your fitness goals, we help you set new and exciting goals, and we help
you get there fast and efficiently. Let us get you where you want to be!
Q Why are my fitness results better at J.S. Fitness?
A - You'll get better results with J.S. Fitness because
- No distractions
- No waiting for equipment
- No loud, annoying music
- No interruptions
- No dirty, crowded locker rooms
- No anxiety about others watching
- and best of all, constant attention to your needs
Q What is a Personal Trainer?
A A Personal Trainer is a fitness professional
who creates fitness programs that are specific to your personal or individual
needs as well as your goals.
Q Who needs a Personal Trainer?
A Everyone needs a Personal Trainer to some extent. We
pay doctors, psychologists, and lawyers to give us their professional guidance
to better our health and finances. A Personal Trainer is another
vital professional who will direct you to personal improvement.
Q What attributes should a Personal Trainer possess?
- A recognized degree in fitness and/or sports training
- A good sense of humor
- The ability to be motivational
- Nationally certified
- Gets enjoyment from working with people
- A good listener
Q What are J.S. Fitness hours of operation?
A J.S. Fitness is by appointment only. We are available Monday
through Sunday. Hours are flexible.
Fitnessif it came in a bottle, everybody would have a great